Open Club  ·  109 members  ·  Free

Journals

KG

Going to start a journal...probably 6 months too late...but

I miss you. I miss everything we had, and didn't have. I miss you, Kimmer.

My heart breaks when I think about never seeing you again. How am I ever going to function??? You were my life...my wife...Saw you sick and couldn't stop it...kept you comfortable, but couldn't keep you from dying. I cry so much for you...What you had to go through...knowing... you weren't going to be here in a year...Buggy, I miss you so much! We weren't ever supposed to be apart. I can't stop crying!!! It was always you and I....what am I gong to do? i miss you so MUCH....

From last wekend..

I'm lonely...at our camp...it's Hard, this was the place you loved the most...I keep crying cuz your not here...you enjoyed it so much here...it was our place...now your not here...

Please come back to me....I can't do this without you. I love you so much....

3 weeks later...he's off to school, we're doing OK. We talk about you...he's still in shock I'm afraid. keeps on checking on me...

He's back to schoolloves it, and his friends are getting comfortable around him again...

We miss you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Honey...

just writing to let you know how we're doing...

He's doing fine, misses you, but doesn't cry...claims he's sad...I believe it goes deeper, am trying to coax it out of him...

Me, you don't want to know,

All * * * *ed up, don't know what's right or wrong anymore.

Miss you so much.

Can't stop crying...

Thinking about seeing other people...

And I feel so wrong.

I'm doing better, I guess...

Miss you so terribly.

Archived