Important question regarding resume and job listing

Hello everyone,

About 2 months ago, I began working for a small start-up company. My objective is to continue working for this company for 6 months or so until I graduate in December; thereafter, I will seek a full-time job with a larger company that has the resources to offer a competitive benefits package.

My issue is this: The woman who hired me also owns another small company, and I'm helping her with that one as well. Essentially, I'm assisting her with work for two different LLC's (limited liability companies).

1. Should I list both companies separately on my resume (each with its own respective bulleted points)? Or, should I list just one company and within the bulleted points list that I also assisted with the sister company?

Keep in mind that if I were to list both separetely, they'd each show that I started and ended on the same months.

2. Should I simply list the names of the companies without the "LLC" tag?

Personally, I feel that listing them separately looks more attractive and helps to avoid too much bullet clutter. I also think listing them separately provides more of an impact (makes a clear distinction that I helped with two different companies although both are owned by the same person; joining both together might make it confusing).

I look forward to your replies and thanks.

Archived