Random Observation

I was chatting with my wife last night when she told me another couple we know just split.

After having a rough couple months ourselves, I knew that we would never know what the causes were in this situation. But my wife brought up something she thought was very curious. The wife had had her "pillows fluffed" in the last year. Then we got to talking about all the women we know who have had their boobs done, 12. And how many of those women are still married, 3.

Again...just a random though.

Huh.

Wonder if you'd find something similar with other types of appearance-improvement surgeries or dramatic weight loss.

My husband's ex wife had bariatric surgery (weight loss surgery), lost a good amount of weight and gained a lot of male attention. She ended up cheating with one of those guys, getting caught, and getting divorced (the cheating was a deal breaker for my hubby...he moved out the same day he caught her with the other guy and started divorce proceedings shortly after).

Wonder if that's a similar dynamic to what you've noticed with the boob jobs?

Perhaps the augmentation was an attempt to remedy pre-existing issues in the relationship(s).

My girlfriend once brought up the subject, asking if I would like it. I had to tell her no.

She knows I like that part of the anatomy and she was wondering if I thought bigger was better. I don't, though. If anything, it's not the size but the shape that I find attractive, if that makes sense.

The only things I would do to my breast size is to make the smaller. I have naturally a DDD cup and I hate them. My husband says they are beautiful and he likes them, but he understands they hurt my back, are generally uncomfortable and ususally in the way. Most shirts dont fit because of my chest size, ect.

I dont know that we'd separate over tthe surgery though, I'd like to think he and I weren't that shallow.

Archived