Women are so confusing sometimes

cf43

Met this gal online and we get along pretty well, can sit there and chat for hours and talk on the fone for hours on end and she hints on about liking me but when I asked her if she wanted to meet or go do something she just shoots it down. She tells me that I'd be wasting my time and that she doesn't know why I'd want to hang out with her, it's not like we don't share anything in common. Both of use have never had a relationship whatsoever in the past so maybe that's why, and we're 20...Yea, losers, I know.

Any advice?

It sounds like she is really insecure. In that case, until she decides that she is worth having a friend, then she's not going to be convinced that she is worth your time.

Maybe let her know that you wouldn't spend so much time on the phone with her if you didn't want to.

The other thing is, she might not be who she claims she is. It's always possible and the fact that she is ok with talking for hours with you on the phone and still thinks she's not worth the time, it sounds like an excuse to cover something up to me.

I don't know if you've shared photos or not, but one reason she may not want to meet is that she doesn't resemble the photos she's shared with you, and thinks you might be disappointed with her actual physical appearance. Another reason could be that she just wants a "vitual buddy" and is not in a position to take things any further at this time for whatever reason.

Good points. Yeah we've shared pix and I've seen way more than one of her so unless maybe she stole somebody's photo album or something I dunno. Maybe I should have mentioned this, she's not like any other gal I've ever met(maybe why I'm so attracted to her) in the fact that she's into guy stuff and that she doesn't sit there and just dwell on her appearance like so many other I know, not that she doesn't take care of herself but what am I saying....We haven't met...lol

My advice is your both insecure about both your identity. She for wanting pity and you for considering yourself a loser at 20. I think you both need to do some heavy soul searching about what you both believe and represent since it seems your both seeking negative validation from each other.

I suggest you forget about her for now and work on developing solid confidence in your persona. Once you achieve this confidence in your identity then you'll be beating the healthy women away. Your young and worthy of anything your mind can imagine. So take my advice and become a healthy man that any woman will sincerely love for life.

Archived