Emotional Infidelity and the Fantasy email relationship

King5

updated:

Spent the weekend on the coast. Lot of fun, lots of talking and this from her "I'm sorry for hurting you, I gave you evey reason to snoop, and you are right. I'm done now and I was very stupid, it won't happen again."

No problem - hoping there is something in the stars and my wife will start waking up also.... Have our first counseling appointment this evening - although the counselor just called and said she is doubtful she will be able to help.....

I tried one myself...who was just bitter and nasty. The one we have now is friggin awesome man. If this one is negative aleady, go tonight, but keep looking.

I'm paying $95 to the therapist and $20 to the sitter...this is our 7th session today and I have never spent better money. Just keep looking...you'll find a good one

Yup - that was pretty much my plan... She was the first to call me back, but I have a list of backups now which I suspect I will be utilizing. The fortunate thing $$ wise is my insurance will pay for the appointments.

NOW that being said

I am going to install everything known to mankind to make sure that she hasn't created another email address that I don't know about and has used that as a cover.

This is kinda creepy to me IMO.

I am not sure what you can get from over invading her privacy. You already know where her mind is. What more do you need?

My spouse used to feel the need to pry through my e mails and IM messages for absolutely no reason at all. I never gave him a reason to feel like I was doing something wrong.

These actions of his are one of the major reasons that led to this pending divorce. I was made to feel like I was cheating, when I wasn't nor did I have the intention to. In fact, it made me feel that I might as well go out and be with someone else, since he was treating me as though I was.

I understand that this may not be your situation. But, what more do you need? Your wife's mind and heart are not entirely for you.

Let.it.go.

Good luck with it all.

Archived