How to get sex out of my mind ?

Blue.Paradise

I LOVE being in my 30s. When I turned 30, I was like, "Thank you Lord..." I was so over my 20s. LOL

Anyhow, Italian Chick, you will be fine. I had those urges when I was your age and it is completely normal. If you must have sex at one point, make sure you have protection. Heck, if you are going to do it (I hazard a guess you probably will) may as well be safe and smart it.

true, but would it be so bad if i gave in to my temptations ?

It's not bad. I hope he's not 18 or over though! You're only 15. Are you on birth control? It's pretty risky to have sex with only one birth control method unless you are at least a little bit ready for the responsibility in case of an accident.

Do you guys fool around at all? Sometimes that can satisfy you as well as sex does.

From her post last night, Italian_chick is not particularly receptive to any advice that includes "think about it, but just don't do it." Save your breath unless your advice is "yeah, it's fine for a 15 year old to have sex with a 19 year old man ... go for it!

From her posts last night, Italian Chick is not receptive to any advice that says "think about it ... just don't do it." You are wasting your time unless you would be inclined to advise her "It's great to have sex with a 19 year old man, just go for it!!"

It's your age...I guess it's normal, I was the same at 15 and I'm the same now at 18! I wouldn't worry, you've almost finished puberty, you're physically READY to have sex, mentally maybe not, only you can decide, but that's all I was thinking about at your age too! Sex is great, it feels nice, but I guess you'll soon realise that there are bigger things to think about, like love and respect....sound rubbish now maybe but once you've done "it" a few times, these things will become important to you. Other than that, I think you're perfectly normal, honestly, sex is going to be a big part of your life in the next few years and take up a lot of your thinking time too! Just make sure that when you do, you're protected, and not only physically, from the s**t that men can throw at you afterwards! Best of luck, and don't worry! xx

Archived