transmitting deseases through ear licking?

pilotguide

hello everybody, im kind of new to this forums, and a few days ago i posted something about how i should nibble/lick a girls ear, and the responses i received were very helpful, (thx to those ppl who replied) But ive seem to arrived at a problem... it was said that there was a possibility that desease could be transmitted or obtained through ear licking, and i was wondering if this should be taken seriously. Both me and my g/f are teenagers and we dont have any std's or deseases, but if i were to lick in and around her ear, would there be a possible chance of contracting any desease/rash/infection of any sort? im still new to the making out kind of thing and im a bit worried that i mite do something horrible, so any advice would be greatly appreciated, thx!

As far as I know, that would be pretty impossible. But one time my bf did lick a little too far..and it hurt cause my ear had water in it that wouldn't come out. It still kinda hurts actually...I think I may have gotten an ear infection from it. So be careful and don't stick it in too far!