Delayed Ejaculation

guest77

Hello, i am a 30 year old male, and I think i suffer from delayed ejaculation problem. I just lost my girlfriend because of it and it is very frustrating.

I get normal erections. After i put condom on that is when the difficulties start. After trying couple of different poses it seems like I do not feel urge to ejaculate. After a while (20-30 minutes), when I start thinking about it my penis goes down, and it won't go up any more leaving me with blue balls. After she leaves i masterbate and I am done in less than 2 minutes. i know i am not gay, because girls are everything in this world to me, and they really excite me.

i've had this problem for a while now and I would give everything i posses if i could take care of it.

I've tried to hire couple of girls to perform BJs. first one did it without condom i came with no problem. Second one did it with a condom I came, little later but it happened.

Next experience was nice pretty girl, i tried intercourse with condom, it didn't work, so after about 15 minutes i pulled off my condom and used my hand to finish. It exploded like a volcano all over her.

Next I tried different girl, she was less beautiful then the first one. I was doing it for about 4 minutes and i felt it coming. i was the happiest man. i came inside of her. You guessed right. My condom broke. That was probabily the reason I finished.

The next one my condom stayed on and i couldn't finish. i pulled it out and finished with my hand.

The problem with my girl was that i couldn't even finish with my hand at the end because she really didn't want me to come all over her, and she said it.

Especially lately i do tend to think about what is going to happen and very soon i start moving very fast. I think i should slow down and let it slide slow.

I stopped masterbating since that time, but i am going nuts. I don't know how long will i last without doing anything.

i tried contacting psycho-terapists and all of them let you leave the voicemail and after they hear about your problem none of them reply. Are there any good people around that are willing to help? I was even thinking about hypnosis, but it's hard to get to talk to them as well.

I do not want to delay this problem any more, and be happy with masterbation.

Any advice would help. I thank you all for reading and trying to help.

I am ready to fight this situation.

I don't want to be chastised for being "irresponsible," but for males, in my opinion, condoms suck.

Sex is supposed to be sensual and condoms are a barrier to that.

I've turned down sex several times because I'd rather masturbate and feel something than robotically have numbed sex while trying to brainwash myself into believing that I am enjoying it.

Have you tried those increased sensitivity condoms? I know condoms suck compared to sex without them but unless you are in a committed relationship its like playing Russian Roulette.

Also your thinking too much. Stop thinking and let things happen. The only thing wrong with you is your line of thinking.

This definitely sounds psychological. Could you ever have an orgasm with this woman from stimulation other than vaginal sex? So like if she gave you a handjob, oral, etc? If you could, then yeah it's probably the numb feeling from the condom. If not, then I think it's something deeper than lack of sensation.

Dako: I finally got an appoitment with psycologist. I will go there and talk to him, see what can be done about it. Thank you.

JoeWho: Yes I tried ultrasensitive with different women before. They either break and I am able to ejaculate or the problem persists if they don't break. You are 100% percent right about the thinking. Thank You

Zerohalo: it is deeper than lack of sensation i think. I haven't tried anything else nor I will have a chance, because she is gone, but good for her at least I am fortunate she pushed me to do something about this problem. Thank You

LOL U KNOW WHAT UR NOT ALONE MY HUSBAND IS THE SAME WAY opps sry caps anyways yea my husband is the same way and it makes me feel undesiredddddddd it sucks when he cant com while we having sex and i have to finish him off with a bj in orther for him to com and i thought it was that i didnt excite him but nop his just him i think is mental.....

Archived